To say Terry Oleson had a bad week would be putting it mildly.

On Monday, cops swarmed his Salem County, N.J., home in search of evidence connecting him to the slaying of four Atlantic City prostitutes. Police questioned him for hours before letting him go with no charges filed.

The next day, the power company shut off his electricity after authorities condemned his rickety, shack-like home situated on a winding rural road in Alloway Township.

Yesterday, prosecutors arrested Oleson for allegedly secretly videotaping a nude teenage girl in 2005.

Oleson's family is convinced he is being "set up" by his ex-girlfriend. The ex-girlfriend and her daughter, a high-school senior, lived with Oleson until last Saturday, when she moved out amid an ongoing lovers' spat.

When Oleson's second-cousin, Terry Goss, asked the ex-girlfriend why she was leaving, the woman told Goss she discovered a lipstick-size video camera in her bedroom, Goss said.

"She said she's 'turning him in for everything and he's going to go to jail for a long time,' " Goss recalled. Oleson's ex-girlfriend could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Oleson, 34, allegedly hid a camera lens in a "baseboard heating grill" within a room inside a Salem County house, said Atlantic County Prosecutor Jeffrey S. Blitz, who declined to provide further details.

Oleson's attorney, Marty J. Siegel, said he had not yet spoken to his client about the voyeurism allegation.

Oleson was charged with invasion of privacy, a third-degree crime that carries a maximum five years in jail if convicted. Last night Oleson remained at the Salem County Jail on a $100,000 cash bail.

Siegel said Oleson had nothing to do with the deaths of the prostitutes, who were found together last November in a drainage ditch near the Golden Key Motel on the Black Horse Pike just outside of Atlantic City.

Oleson lived at the seedy motel for about a month during last October and November. Siegel said he didn't know why Oleson was living at the motel, where he did some odd jobs. *