By Michael Yudell
Are you still undecided? Need a little motivation to get out the door and down to your local voting precinct? (To locate it, click here.)
Here at The Public’s Health we’ve spilled a lot of ink discussing election year health-related politics. A review:
- Could simply voting – for Obama OR Romney – impact a community’s health?
- Hey, Mitt Romney, Americans DO die for lack of health insurance
- Register to vote – yes, for our health
- Also missing from the presidential debate: public health
- Don’t let election hype drive you to distraction (or death)
- John Roberts, health care, and the ‘Breaking Bad’ effect
- Morality, health care, and the Supreme Court
- Outrage at the latest cuts to public health funding
- ‘Santorum of Pennsylvania’: 14th century public health hero
- What’s likely to come next in contraception debate? A culture war
In sum, we strongly encourage all eligible voters go perform their democratic birthright on Tuesday — to get out and vote. See you on the other side!