Eagles-Giants: By the numbers
* Yesterday's win was the Eagles' sixth in a row over the Giants.
* With two regular-season games left to play, the Eagles have scored 412 points. That's just 17 less than last season's franchise-record 429.
* For just the seventh time this season, the Eagles failed to score on their first possession. It was only the third time this season that they failed to score on either their first or second possession.
* Three of LeSean McCoy's 10 rushing attempts were double-digit runs. He's got eight carries of 10 or more yards in the last two games. That's one more than he had in his previous 111 rushing attempts.
* Michael Vick's fourth-quarter touchdown run was his eighth of the season. That ties his career-high.
* Vick's 130 rushing yards were the fourth most he's had in a game in his career. Vick now has 613 rushing yards this season. That's the fourth most he's had in a season.
* The Eagles are 8-1 in games that Vick starts and finishes.
* Eagles receivers have 54 receptions of 20 yards or more, including 14 of 40 yards or more.
* For the 10th time in 14 games, the Eagles failed to hold their opponent to 17 points or less. The fewest games in a season that they've held team to 17 or less in the Andy Reid era is five (in 1999).
* The Eagles gave up just three rushing first downs to the Giants. They've allowed just 41 rushing first downs in the last 10 games after giving up 33 in the first four games.
* The Eagles now have given up 30 touchdown passes this season. That's a franchise record. The previous record was 29 in 1967 and 1987.
* The Eagles recorded their 23rd interception yesterday. They've had at least one in 13 of 14 games. The most interceptions in a season in the Reid era is 28 in '99. The most in franchise history is 33 in 1944.
* The Eagles converted three of four red-zone opportunities into touchdowns yesterday. They are 9-for-14 in the last three games. In the eight games before that, they were 12-for-31.
* The defense has allowed 21 touchdowns in 25 goal-to-go situations, including one yesterday. They have given up 30 touchdowns in 39 red-zone opportunities (76.9 percent).
* Trent Cole leads the Eagles in sacks with nine, but has been shut out in five of the last six games, including yesterday.
* The Eagles' five penalties yesterday were their second fewest of the season. They had just three in their Week 12 loss to Chicago. They also had five in their Week 5 win over San Francisco.
- Paul Domowitch