"Harlem Shake" videos are taking over the Internet. If you're not clear on how to do this, follow this vital steps.
1. Set up some sort of camera.
2. Video tape a room full of people doing mundane activities.
3. Have one person start doing the Harlem Shake to "Harlem Shake" by Baauer.
4. Edit the video so that when the song drops, the video cuts to everyone in the room doing ridiculous versions of the Harlem Shake. Some bro typically has his shirt off.
5. Post to the Internet.
6. Get a million views.
7. In seven months, when your dad's company asks about this "Harlem Shaking thing," strongly urge them NOT to use it in their upcoming corporate promotional video.