Though you're probably satisfied with the amount of information contained in the headline "Guy with flower pot on head robs gas station with chainsaw" and the accompanying photograph, here are a few more details about a recent robbery in Australia.
- On Monday, a man allegedly entered a 7-Eleven in Australia, armed with a chainsaw
- He allegedly demanded money, but mooned the employees and stole a soda when they wouldn't hand over cash
- He supposedly knocked over multiple shelves and damaged a car on his way out
- Police arrested Steven Frank Steele walking beside a road near the scene of the crime
- Authorities found the chainsaw in a bush near the scene
- He'll face charges of armed robbery, willful damage, and a slew of other related offenses
and several display racks in the shop, before exposing his buttocks to the store attendants. He is accused of damaging a parked vehicle upon fleeing the scene.
It will be alleged the man made demands for money, but left the store only with a bottle of soft drink and the chainsaw.
A police officer en route to the service station noticed the suspect walking down Ash St shortly after the incident. He was placed under arrest. [Queensland Times]