This past weekend Made in America wasn't just about the music, the festival fashion was out of this world. We picked out the hottest, wildest and most festive outfits that our fab photographer, Marie Alyse Rodriguez, captured and put together the 11 looks we love at Made in America:
1. The 'tude, the flowers, the tank...we're loving it all.
2. Four ladies that put together four rad outfits. They're into the holiday spirit.
3.Best dressed besties. Adorable.
4.OK, we are giving this guy props for not only rocking a rain poncho, but a LOUD rain poncho with red, white and blue kicks. Bravo, my man.
5. Red, white and blue swag. We dig it.
6. Such diverse style with-in this group of fashionistas. You go, girls.
7. Rockin' white before Labor Day, these ladies know the rules.
8. Swoon...Love his auburn pants and purple bowtie.
9. Texting and still looking like a rockstar with her royal blue hat and blouse.
10.This chick's patriotic pants are too cool. We're loving her all-American retro look.
11. You can tell this isn't her first festival.We want to hang out with this woman, seriously.