I had my say yesterday; now it's your turn. But before we get to your player ratings, a reminder that my World Cup fan project is still going forward. I'm looking for supporters of each of the 32 teams in the World Cup who live in the Philadelphia region.
I've made a bit of progress, but I'm still especially interested in finding fans of the Central American, Asian and African teams. So shoot me an e-mail and let me know if you have any suggestions.
Okay, here we go.
Chris Seitz: 5.76
- "Has settled in as the number 1 after all the blunders; still might not be a bad thing to give Knighton some work in one of our next 2 matches." (Jeff Prigge)
Cristian Arrieta: 4.13
Danny Califf: 5.25
- "Califf and Orozco weren't brilliant but they were far more composed as a unit then before." (Ethan Gomberg)
Jordan Harvey: 5.63
Michael Orozco: 5.29
- "It could be possible he is playing out of position, but it would be nice to see him strike a ball on goal instead of passing laterally." (Jeff Prigge)
Stefani Miglioranzi: 5.26
- "Continues to do a great job winning balls and distributing in the center." (Jeff Prigge)
Kyle Nakazawa: 5.88
- "Impressive at times and disappointing at others. I like Torres to be on the ball for free kicks." (Chris S.)
Shea Salinas: 7.63
- "Class goal by Salinas, who deserves to start on the right side going forward. He's a difference-maker there." (Nathan Marinoff)
Roger Torres: 6.13
Sebastien Le Toux: 7.25
- "Le Toux's work rate and skill have made him a Philly favorite already and for good reason!" (Chris Lane)
Alejandro Moreno: 6.63
- "Great pass by Moreno under pressure to set Le Toux and Mwanga up for the winner." (Nathan Marinoff)
Danny Mwanga: 7.13
- "Mwanga showed us that his goal against Dallas last week might not be a fluke, but maybe what we should start expecting." (Ethan Gomberg)