It's been eight years since the posh Greek seafooder Estia set up at 1407 Locust St., which for many years was DiLullo Centro and its offshoots.
Now, owners Pete Pashalis, Nick Pashalis and John Lois are setting up two branches in the burbs that will be more casual but still stylish: dimly candlelit, marble floors, large rustic tables, exposed wooden beams, living olive tree. (Estia sent along these architectural drawings, which show a similar look and feel to Estia.)
The first Estia Taverna, opening in early 2014, will replace the partners' recently closed Pietro's Coal-Oven Pizza location at 140 W. Marlton Pike in Marlton.
The second will follow in late spring in new construction at 200 Radnor-Chester Rd. in Radnor.