Throughout the NovaCare Complex there are wall-mounted televisions that remind players of the schedule for the day:
A few observations/guesses:
• I wonder what "Corrective Exercises" are. My guess is that it's not actual exercise. Rather, it's a time for players to watch tape of previous practices and correct mistakes. Or it could just be exercise.
• They call practice "Training," although they refer to the period after "Training" (or practice, or whatever) as "Post-Practice/Group Recovery." Contradictory!
• Guessing "Training Prep" is a fancy way of saying "Stretching."
• If you miss the first shuttle at 7:20, I guess you can just get the next one at 7:45? And if in fact you catch the 7:45 shuttle, are you a bad character guy?
• What in the world is a "High Performance Mindset Meeting?"
• Underpants not required.