Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Sixers' facilities: Sources say the 76ers are weighing building a practice facility and administrative offices on the Camden waterfront, and a deal for the site could be close.
2. Drug cartel bust: Chester County authorities say they arrested dozens members of a drug ring that has moved at least $60 million in cocaine through the Philadelphia region over the past 20 years and has ties to a Mexican cartel.
3. South Asian archives: The Philadelphia-based South Asian American Digital Archive and other groups will present a forum tonight on the story of South Asians in Philadelphia.
4. National Spelling Bee: Today is the final day of competition at the Scripps National Spelling Bee, and the winner will be crowned in primetime. Forty-six competitors, including one each from Pennsylvania and New Jersey, advanced to this morning's semi-finals.
5. CCP reopens: Classes will resume at the Community College of Philadelphia today, after a student brandished a handgun in class -- prompting evacuations and a police search -- on Wednesday afternoon.