Here's your daily look at five stories to know about.
1. March Madness: March Madness kicks into high gear today. Follow the action with Philly.com's live updates starting at noon. For those of you following the local teams, Delaware faces Michigan State at 4:40 p.m., St. Joe's takes on Connecticut at 6:55 p.m. and Villanova plays Milwaukee at 9:25 p.m.
2. Missing flight: Australian authorities are working to determine whether two large objects found in the Indian Ocean are debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.
3. Sting developments: One Democratic state legislator from Philadelphia -- Rep. Angel Cruz -- was offered cash rom a lobbyist involved in an undercover sting operation in exchange for a vote against a voter-identification bill -- but refused the money. The probe reportedly caught at least five public officials accepting funds or gifts. Meanwhile, in the state House, leaders of both parties have agreed to support a formal investigation into the legislators ensnared in the sting.
4. Elder fraud: Authorities are slated to announce that four people have been arrested for allegedly stealing millions of dollars from clients of a South Jersey in-home senior care company. More details are expected to be disclosed at a news conference in Voorhees this morning.
5. Electricity rates: The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission will hold a hearing this morning on variable rates, which have generated thousands of complaints about high electricity prices this winter.