Welcome back from the weekend. Get up to speed with five stories we're following today:
1. Heinz Kerry in critical condition: Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of Secretary of State John Kerry and heir to the Heinz ketchup company fortune, is in critical condition at a Boston hospital.
2. Bon Jovi and Sandy relief: Rock star Jon Bon Jovi will join New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for an announcement about the state's Sandy Relief Fund this morning in Sayreville, Bon Jovi's hometown.
3. Booker poverty plan: Cory Booker, the Newark mayor running for U.S. Senate, is slated to release his first major policy plan today. The Democrat will outline a plan that he believes will help fight child poverty.
4. Casey to protest Amtrak cuts: U.S. Sen. Bob Casey will be speaking out against proposed cuts to Amtrak's budget at 30th Street Station this morning. The Pennsylvania Democrat says a plan by House Republican's to cut the agency's funds will harm Pennsylvania's economy.
5. Major work on Norristown High Speed Line: Starting today, the Bridgeport Viaduct on SEPTA's Norristown High Speed Line -- which carries riders across the Schuylkill between Bridgeport Station and the Norristown Transportation Center -- will be closed for construction work through November 2013. Shuttle buses will replace train service between the two stations in the interim.