We're back from the weekend, and on top of the five stories you need to know about today:
1. Fallen firefighter remembered: Philadelphia fire Capt. Michael Goodwin will be promoted posthumously to battalion chief. The 53-year-old firefighter died Saturday evening while battling a blaze at a Queen Village fabric shop. His death came just before a grim anniversary -- two firefighters were killed on April 9, 2012, while fighting an industrial fire in Kensington.
2. Three priests removed: Three Philadelphia priests have been removed from public ministry over allegations of sexual abuse or misconduct regarding minors.
3. Summer weather: The temperature could reach 72 degrees, and more warm weather -- as high as the low 80s -- is expected later this week.
4. FBI investigation at Rutgers: The FBI is probing whether an ex-Rutgers basketabll employee tried to extort money from the school before releasing a video showing now-former men's basketball coach Mike Rice shoving and throwing balls at players, and using anti-gay slurs.
5. NCAA championship game: Louisville and Michigan will play for the national title tonight at 9 p.m.