Bradley Cooper, star of the upcoming “Limitless,” and actress girlfriend Renee Zellweger were at the actor’s parents house in Rydal, Abington Township Sunday night when a fire broke out. Abington Fire Department was called around 10:15 and responded as did several nearby volunteer fire companies which put out the small fire. A municipal source told us nobody was injured and that the fire was contained in only one room. TMZ.com reported the fire spread from a fireplace.
Jenkintown Police, Abington Police and Abington Fire Department all declined comment this afternoon on the incident.