Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Fire at Bradley Cooper's parents house

Nobody was injured in a small fire Sunday night at Bradley Cooper's parents house though Cooper and Renee Zellweger were there at the time.

Fire at Bradley Cooper's parents house

Bradley Cooper, star of the upcoming “Limitless,” and actress girlfriend Renee Zellweger were at the actor’s parents house in Rydal, Abington Township Sunday night when a fire broke out. Abington Fire Department was called around 10:15 and responded as did several nearby volunteer fire companies which put out the small fire. A municipal source told us nobody was injured and that the fire was contained in only one room. TMZ.com reported the fire spread from a fireplace.

Jenkintown Police, Abington Police and Abington Fire Department all declined comment this afternoon on the incident.

About this blog

Molly Eichel
Latest Videos:
Also on Philly.com:
Stay Connected