- Well, I hope you know how to subside on shaming, self-righteous columns written by men with varying degrees of hair, because that’s what Yasiel Puig sentenced us to after getting benched in mid-game for “disciplinary reasons.”
- Aw, come on, Marlins.
- Tim Tebow may not be able to throw very accurately, or while running, or during a football game, but I’ll be gosh darned if he’s not gonna get one more chance.
- “I have a lot of friends who have been hit by cars,” is something a cyclist really shouldn’t have to say just because he or she lives in a big city.
- Adam LaRoche feels bad enough about striking out, he doesn't need you mouthing off to him, floating baseball helmet.
- College Humor’s “Every Tech Ad” hits the small business-owner meme on the head, echoing the same style that made this tampon commercial so funny.
- The Phillies outfield is getting stronger every day, with acquisitions like Casper Wells and Roger Bernadina.
Roger Bernadina has fit right in...left 10 men on base himself last night. 0-6.
— Phuture Phillies (@PhuturePhilz) August 29, 2013
- Meanwhile some teams don’t even really need outfielders, when they have Didi Gregorious.
- Hey, here’s a fun thought as summer comes to a close – we’ve all been sleeping in a wretched hive of skittering bed bugs. And before you think, “Yes, well, it’s a universal problem, can’t really escape it,” keep in mind that in Philly, there are more bed bugs than anywhere else. Except Cincinnati, obviously.
- Top-half-of-the-order hitter Brandon Phillips is really angry at how his low on base percentage makes it look like his on base percentage isn’t very high.
- Sure, we could show you a squirrel running onto the court at the U.S. Open like everybody else. But wouldn’t you rather see… Air Jordan vs. BBQ sauce?!