With the 2010 regular season in the books, the Eagles' 2011 opponents are set.
This is assuming, of course, that there is actually football played in 2011.
The Birds will host the following opponents at the Linc: the Bears, 49ers, Seahawks, Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, Giants and Redskins.
And the Eagles will go on the road to face the Rams, Cardinals, Falcons, Bills, Dolphins, Cowboys, Giants and Redskins.
There are five 2010 playoff teams on the 2011 schedule: the Bears, Seahawks, Jets, Patriots and Falcons.
The combined 2010 record of the 2011 opponents is 123-117 (.512). Five teams on the schedule had winning records this season: the Falcons, Bears, Jets, Patriots and Giants.
This season, the Eagles went 3-1 against the AFC South. Next year, it's the AFC East. The Eagles finished 4-2 in the division, sweeping the Giants and splitting with the Cowboys and Redskins (both losses coming at home).
They were 4-4 at the Linc and 6-2 on the road. Their longest winning streak was three (happened twice), and their longest losing streak was two (to end the season).
In 2010, the Eagles faced four opponents that went on to make the playoffs and finished 2-2 against them. They beat the Falcons and Colts, and lost to the Bears and Packers.
The Birds were 4-2 against teams that ended up with a winning record.
EAGLES AMONG LEAGUE LEADERS
Here's a look at which Eagles were among the league's best in various statistical categories:
* Michael Vick finished fourth with a QB rating of 100.2. He was also fourth, averaging 8.11 yards per attempt.
* LeSean McCoy finished tied for fourth, averaging 5.2 yards per carry. He led all running backs with 78 catches and was second to Arian Foster with 592 receiving yards.
* DeSean Jackson led the league, averaging 22.5 yards per reception.
* Asante Samuel finished tied for second with seven interceptions.
* David Akers made 32 field goals, third-most.
Earlier Monday, I explained why the right cornerback situation is the Eagles' biggest concern heading into Sunday's matchup.
Download our NEW iPhone/Android app for even more Birds coverage, including app-exclusive videos and analysis. Get it here.