A group of prominent local crafty folk are getting together for the Rittenhouse Fair & Square pop up shop. From April 10 to 24, some of the city's most talented DIY-ers will park at the Art Alliance (251 S. 18th Street) to sell their goods. The pop up is in conjunction with the opening of the Rittenhouse Tavern, the new brasserie-style foodery at the Art Alliance. (Check out Michael Klein's first look at the place.) They'll close everything up on April 24, the Rittenhouse Tavern's opening night, with a party from 5-9 p.m.
Here are the artisans participating:
- Betsy Ann Paper: Individually-illustrated, coloful stationery
- Giant Dwarf: Jazzy hair accessories
- Girls Can Tell: Housewares emblazoned with the illustrations of Sara Selepouchin (her Pretty Botanical Tea Towels are pictured above)
- Miss Millie: Hand-crafted porcelain objects with a whimsical twist
- Made by Hank: Frilly and fun pocketbooks