Broadcast and cable networks are juggling their prime-time schedules today to cover the death of Ted Kennedy. Here's some of what's happening:
- MSNBC has moved up tomorrow's scheduled premiere of its "Hardball" doc, "The Kennedy Brothers," to 9 tonight. (Corrected from an earlier entry, regarding the time. It will also air at 7 p.m. tomorrow, as originally scheduled.)
- CBS News will air "Ted Kennedy: The Last Brother," anchored by Katie Couric, at 8 p.m. on Channel 3.
- ABC News will broadcast "Remembering Ted Kennedy" at 10 tonight on Channel 6, anchored by Charles Gibson in Hyannis Port and Diane Sawyer in New York.
- CNN is picking up HBO's "Teddy: In His Own Words" and will show it from 7 to 9 tonight.
- PBS is re-airing its "American Experience" installment, "The Kennedys," at 8 tonight.
- The Bio Channel will show "Bio Remembers: Ted Kennedy" at 9 p.m. tomorrow.