Tuesday, Aug. 4/Alumni Day
Sunday, Aug. 9/Military Day
Schedule for each day
9 a.m. – Lots open
10 a.m. – HeadHouse Plaza and stadium's interior gates open
10:30 a.m. – Eagles alumni Q&A (HH Plaza)
11:00 a.m. – Junior cheer practice (HH Plaza)
11:30 a.m. – USA Football tackling demonstration (HH Plaza)
11:45 a.m. – Practice begins
There will be field access for fans following each practice . . . Also for youngsters, there will be a rock-climbing wall, a scavenger hunt and face painting.
* Parking will be free at Lincoln Financial Field.
* Fans should enter through the Northeast and Xfinity Gates only.
* Concessions will be sold in the stadium, excluding alcoholic beverages.
* If practice has to be moved from the Linc, the Eagles will alert fans through their website no later than 9 a.m. (www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/training-camp.html)
* Fans also can call the team's Training Camp Hotline at 215-320-5160.
From I-76 (Schuylkill Expressway)
* Take Exit 350 for Packer Avenue toward I-95.
* Turn right onto Pattison Avenue, Lincoln Financial Field will be on the left.
From I-95 Northbound
* Take Exit 17, and merge onto South Broad Street.
* Take first right onto Pattison Avenue, Lincoln Financial Field will be on the right.
From Route 95 Southbound
* Take Exit 19 for I-76 East toward the Walt Whitman Bridge/Packer Avenue.
* Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-76W/ Packer Avenue and merge onto South Front Street by making a right.
* Turn right onto Pattison Avenue, Lincoln Financial Field will be on the left just after 7th Street.
Sept. 1: Rosters must be cut to 75 by 4 p.m.
Sept. 5: Rosters must be cut to 53 by 4 p.m.
Sept. 6: Teams may establish a practice squad of up to 10 players.
Sept. 10: Regular season opens, Steelers at Patriots, 8:30 p.m.
Oct. 6-7: Fall meetings, New York
Nov. 3: Trade deadline, 4 p.m.
Jan. 4: Clubs may sign free agents for the
Jan. 9-10: Wild-Card playoffs.
Jan. 16-17: Divisional playoffs.
Sunday, Jan. 24: Conference championships.
Sunday, Jan. 31: Pro Bowl (Honolulu).