* DeSean Jackson, who had no red-zone receptions in the first 13 games, has had a red-zone TD catch in each of the last two games.
* Brent Celek's 47-yard TD catch was the longest reception of his career.
* The Eagles had three false-start penalties (by Nick Cole, Winston Justice and Todd Herremans) after having just one in the previous four games.
* The Eagles failed to score on their first possession for just the sixth time this season.
* For the 11th time in 15 games, the Eagles led at the half (20-7). They are 11-0 when they've led at the half. They've outscored opponents, 273-142, in the first half. The Broncos outscored them, 17-7 in the third quarter. The Eagles have been outscored in the third period this season, 72-100.
* Donovan McNabb, who threw three touchdown passes, has thrown at least one in 10 straight games, tying his career high, which he did two previous times, the last in 2004 (including playoffs).
* The Eagles lost two fumbles after losing just seven in the first 14 games.
* For the first time in six games, the Eagles didn't have a rushing TD.
* The Broncos converted just five of 15 third-down opportunities. In 10 games against nondivision opponents, the Eagles' defense has held teams to a 27.2 percent success rate on third down (37-for-136). In five games against the NFC East: 43.0 percent (31-for-72).
* The Eagles sacked Kyle Orton three times, giving them 42 for the season. They've had more than three sacks just three times.
* The Broncos have 14 takeaways in their last five games, including three yesterday, but have won just two of those five games.
* The Eagles converted just two of five red-zone opportunities into touchdowns. They had been 8-for-12 in their previous three wins. In their 11 wins this season, they are 21-for-38 in the red zone. In their four losses: 4-for-13.
* With 121 yards on four catches, Brent Celek notched the Eagles' 10th 100-yard receiving performance of the season. It was Celek's third 100-yard game. DeSean Jackson has five, Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant one each.
* In his last six games, DeSean Jackson has 34 receptions for 590 yards and five touchdowns.