Mike Tisdale scored 18 points and visiting Illinois upset No. 9 Purdue, 71-67, in overtime last night in the Big Ten opener for both teams.
Mike Davis scored 12 points, Trent Meacham added 11 and Demetri McCamey had 10 for the Fighting Illini (13-1), who won their seventh straight.
E'Twaun Moore scored 17 points and JaJuan Johnson had 16 points and 15 rebounds for Purdue (11-3), which had won its previous six games.
Purdue was 15-for-27 from the free throw line and shot 38 percent from the field in the game.
In other games:
* At Arkansas, Michael Washington had 24 points and 11 rebounds and the Razorbacks (10-1) handed fourth-ranked Oklahoma its first loss of the season, 96-88.
Willie Warren scored 35 points for the Sooners (12-1), the freshman's second straight 30-point game, while Blake Griffin had 21 points and 13 rebounds.
* At Wake Forest, Jeff Teague scored 11 of his 19 points in the second half, and the No. 6 Demon Deacons shook off a sluggish start to beat Radford, 83-61.
Freshman Al-Farouq Aminu added 18 points and 10 rebounds and James Johnson had 12 points and 12 boards for the Demon Deacons (12-0). On Saturday night, they will play at BYU, which has won a Division I-best 53 straight games at home.
* At Syracuse, Eric Devendorf (20 points) and Andy Rautins (26 points) both hit three three-pointers in a 6-minute span to key a stirring first-half surge, and the No. 13 Orange (13-1) beat Seton Hall, 100-76, in the Big East opener for both teams.
* At Butler, Shelvin Mack made five three-pointers in the first seven minutes of the second half to match his career high of 22 points and rally the No. 25 Bulldogs (11-1) from an 11-point deficit to a 72-68 victory over Alabama-Birmingham.
* At Binghamton, former Neumann-Goretti standout D.J. Rivera scored 22 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead the Bearcats (7-4) to a 73-71 win over Marist.
* At Florida, Nick Calathes scored 23 points as the Gators (11-2) beat Stetson, 78-57.
* At South Carolina, Terrence Oglesby had six three-pointers and scored 25 points and No. 20 Clemson (13-0) beat the Gamecocks, 98-87.
* At Honolulu, Bartram High's Tywain McKee led all scorers with 16 points to lift Coppin State (2-10) to a 57-53 win over George Washington in the seventh-place game of Outrigger Hotels Rainbow Classic.
* At Maryland, Greivis Vasquez scored 10 of his 17 points during a 21-2 second-half run that enabled the Terrapins (10-2) to win their sixth straight, 76-50 over Elon.
* At Delaware, Jawan Carter, a transfer from Saint Joseph's, scored 24 points to lead the Blue Hens (6-7) over Toledo, 74-63.
In women's games:
* At Vanderbilt, Becca Bruszewski scored 10 of her 12 points in the second half points and No. 12 Notre Dame (11-1) overcame an 18-point deficit for a 59-57 win over the No. 20 Commodores (11-3).
* At Pittsburgh, Shavonte Zellous and Xenia Stewart scored 17 points each and the No. 19 Panthers (10-2) beat Western Kentucky, 93-50.
* At North Carolina, Italee Lucas scored a game-high 18 points to lead the No. 2 Tar Heels (14-0) over Austin Peay, 93-61.