Crunch Time is a compilation of hits and misses from the day at Eagles training camp. For more Crunch Time, visit our Eagles blog at
* Wide receiver Reggie Brown beat cornerback Joselio Hanson deep in a one-on-one drill, then dropped the pass from Donovan McNabb, which was right in his arms. He heard about it from the camp crowd. Five minutes later in 11-on-11 work, Brown beat Hanson deep again, and this time, hung on to the ball.
* McNabb never has been a big fan of the fade pass, which is why the Eagles don't throw it much. But he completed two nice fades to wide receiver Hank Baskett and tight end Matt Schobel in 11-on-11 goal line work.
* Against an all-out blitz, Kevin Kolb sprinted out of the pocket and hit tight end Brent Celek for a nice 12-yard completion.
* Linebacker Chris Gocong had a nice knockdown of a pass for Celek in 11-on-11 work.
* Darren Howard took most of his snaps at right end, but lined up at left end in one of the Eagles' nickel schemes. Howard had a good morning practice. On one play, he and defensive tackle Dan Klecko sniffed out a draw to Brian Westbrook that went for a 3-yard loss. Howard also recovered a McNabb fumble.
* DeSean Jackson made a nice sideline catch against Lito Sheppard that drew huge applause from the fans. The applause was quickly followed by a chorus of boos when the official correctly ruled that Jackson was out of bounds when he caught the ball.