1. A year ago, who led after the first round?
2. And, who was second?
3. OK, who was third?
4. Who led after the second round? Hint: He was ahead by three.
5. Who eventually finished second, two behind Phil Mickelson?
6. Besides Tiger Woods, name the other four players who tied for third? Hint: Two of them have won green jackets.
7. Who won last year's Par 3 contest?
8. Only two players have won the Par 3 contest in back-to-back years. Name them? Hint: They've both done it within the last decade.
9. Who won the first Par 3 contest, in 1960? Hint: He won a green jacket.
10. Besides Mickelson and Woods, three others have finished in the Top 15 each of the last 2 years. Name them. Hint: Two have won a green jacket.
1. Vijay Singh, at 5-under par 67.
2. Rocco Mediate, who was one back.
3. That would be Arron Oberholser, who was two back.
4. Chad Campbell.
5. Tim Clark.
6. Campbell, Fred Couples, Retief Goosen and Jose Maria Olazabal.
7. Ben Crane.
8. Sandy Lyle (1997-98) and Padraig Harrington (2003-04).
9. Sam Snead.