Jocelyn Kirsch - the buxom half of the city's infamous "Bonnie and Clyde" duo - worked at a San Francisco women's activewear store while finishing her prison sentence at a California halfway house.

Yes, Kirsch - whose lavish criminal escapades were fueled in part by stolen credit-card numbers - was again swiping people's credit cards.

Not anymore.

After inquiries from the People's Paper, Kirsch was put on a two-week leave yesterday from her job at Athleta.

"The security of our customers' personal information is a top priority for us," said Callie Canfield, a spokeswoman for the Gap-owned chain. "We are looking into the circumstances under which the employee was hired."

The bad news for Kirsch, now 26, came five days after she was released from a halfway house in Sacramento, Bureau of Prisons officials and records show.

Kirsch's former boyfriend, Edward Anderton, now 28, was let out of a halfway house in Seattle on Sept. 27.

Kirsch, the former Drexel University student with a penchant for changing the colors of her hair and eyes each school year, had been incarcerated since late October 2008 in Federal Correctional Institution Dublin, about 55 miles southeast of her mother and stepfather's Marin County (Calif.) home.

Anderton, a 2005 Penn grad whose crimes led to his ouster at a Center City real-estate firm, was taken into custody in December 2008 and sent to FCI Sheridan, two hours southwest of his parents' Everett, Wash., home.

The photogenic pair's criminal misdeeds captivated Philadelphia after their Nov. 30, 2007, arrest. The highly publicized revelations of Parisian getaways, her tales of Olympic pole-vaulting and brushes with Prince Charles, horseback riding on tropical beaches and their $3,000-a-month Rittenhouse Square rental led to numerous Daily News covers.

Anderton and Kirsch stole passports, credit-card numbers and Social Security numbers from their neighbors at The Belgravia, on Chestnut near 18th, work associates and friends, fleecing their victims to the tune of $119,000.

Anderton and Kirsch each pleaded guilty and were sentenced to four and five years, respectively.

Anderton said that he had no comment through his Philadelphia lawyer, Lawrence Krasner. Ron Greenblatt, Kirsch's attorney, did not return phone calls from the Daily News.

One person willing to talk, was Kirsch's ex-boyfriend Josh Anon. They dated shortly before she went to jail.

"I wrote to her a bit, but shortly thereafter, I discovered she was still lying and stopped talking to her," he wrote in an email. "Beyond that, I do think she has many positive qualities, I hope she was able to get the help she needed while in prison, and I hope the rest of her life is better and that she can put this behind her."

The pair are still under the watchful eye of probation officers for five years of supervised release, said Chuck Ringwood, with the Bureau of Prisons.

They each have paid a portion of the $101,033.97 in restitution that they owe to their victims, said Lou Lappen, the first assistant U.S. attorney who prosecuted the case.