Crime in the city this weekend included two homicides, a hit-and-run death and a drunk-driving crash off of I-95 that the driver miraculously survived, according to police.

* About 1:10 a.m. yesterday, Loretta Neff, 35, was driving in the left lane of I-95 north, about a quarter-mile south of Cottman Avenue, when she lost control of her car and it traveled across all lanes of the highway and off the right shoulder, state police said.

The vehicle then smashed through the guardrail, a streetlamp and several street signs before rolling about 70 feet down an embankment, where it finally stopped in the middle of the intersection of State Road, New State Road and Milnor Street, police said.

Incredibly, Neff, of Philadelphia, had only minor injuries and was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There she was subsequently arrested for driving under the influence, according to police.

* About 7:40 p.m. Saturday a hit-and-run driver struck a 38-year-old woman who was crossing Lambert Street near Norris in North Philadelphia, city police said.

The woman was dragged an unknown distance by the vehicle, a gray or white Ford Crown Victory or Mercury Marquis, before she was left for dead in the street by its unidentified driver.

The victim, whose identity has not been released, died at Temple University Hospital of head and abdominal trauma at 8:06 p.m., police said.

* At 2:45 a.m. Saturday, Bruce Fox, 29, was found with multiple gunshot wounds to his back at Dicks Avenue near 70th Street, Southwest Philadelphia, police said.

Fox was found lying half inside the driver's side of a 2007 Chevy Malibu which was running, with its headlights on, police said.

The back window was shot out, a bullet was found on the floor and nine 9 mm casings littered the scene, police said.

Fox, of Uber Street near 66th Avenue, was pronounced dead at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at 3:24 a.m.

* At 8:48 p.m. Friday, police said they found Saran Ngoy, 26, with a gunshot wound to his stomach on the living room floor of a home on Wolf Street near Marshall in South Philadelphia.

Ngoy, of Ritner Street near Beulah in South Philadelphia, was taken to Jefferson University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 10 p.m., police said.