Sightings, signings and tweets from the second day of the DNC:
* Ashley Judd and Billy Baldwin were at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel (1200 Market St.) for a "D.C. Statehood and Voting Rights Luncheon." Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser was the special guest.
* With Republicans and Democrats split on their party candidates, Netflix sees an opportunity for a successful third-party run. Rather than Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, they're pushing "F.U.: Frank Underwood 2016" and giving out free T-shirts at PoliticalFest 2016 at the Convention Center.
Underwood is the fictional president portrayed by Kevin Spacey on House of Cards.
* With potential for an oddball screaming match to break out at any moment, Jerry Springer was spotted walking the concourse at the Wells Fargo Center.
* Chloe Grace Moretz's Kick-Ass superpowers must make her immune to heat. The 19-year-old actress arrived at the Wells Fargo Center to prep for her Tuesday night speech, and was seen outside wearing black leather pants.
* The Drive-By Truckers were in town to support Congresswoman Gabby Giffords' PAC, Americans for Responsible Solutions, and also appeared on MSNBC with Kate Snow.
* Just because the Clinton supporters and the Sanders may not always like each other, it doesn't mean that any of them ever like Fox News' Sean Hannity. The pro-Trump news host was reportedly lustily booed in a Center City Wawa.
* Hannity denies it: