* Figure skating great Michelle Kwan, the 5-time world champion, 9-time U.S champion and 2-time Olympic medalist, is in town as a surrogate outreach coordinator for Hillary Clinton.
Kwan worked in the State Department under Clinton and is married to Coast Guard officer Clay Pell, who has also worked in the Obama administration.
* Want to see Katy Perry when she takes the stage at the DNC? Txt KATY PERRY to 47246 (Hillary Clinton for America) to tune in when she's on.
If you're more interested in Lena Dunham, she's here too: Text DUNHAM to 47246. You can also text Kareem Abdul Jabbar at KAJ at the same number.
* Rev. Jamal Bryant spoke at Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church (2800 W. Cheltenham Ave.) Sunday night, at an event for the DNC Black Caucus. Bryant was once married to Gizelle Bryant, one of the Real Housewives of Potomac.
* Paul Simon did a soundcheck yesterday at the Wells Fargo Center, singing "Bridge Over Troubled Water." Associated Press photos show him later joined by Jesse Jackson, who did not sing.
* CBS This Morning correspondent Mo Rocca stopped by the Franklin Institute Sunday for a news feature on Philadelphia's giant heart.
* Needing to stay in shape for endless hours on air, CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's George Stephanopoulos both worked out Sunday at the 12th Street Gym.
* Shailene Woodley (Divergent), Josh Fox (Gasland) and "Bernie or bust" supporter Yahne Ndgo hosted a Climate Revolution rally at Vernon Park in East Germantown Sunday night.
Susan Sarandon was scheduled to be one of the speakers.
* While Clout is concerned with the the political elements of the DNC email hack, reports say that one of the emails claims Ariana Grande got rejected for a White House visit after her "I hate America" donut-licking escapade.