Tensions Rise at NATO Summit, Stormy Daniels Arrested, Senate Votes On Tariff Resolution, And More
These are the headlines you Need2Know:
* Confusion at the NATO summit after President Trump said allies will add billions of dollars to defense spending. But French president Emmanuel Macron rebuffed those claims.
* Stormy Daniels was arrested after an alleged misdemeanor at a Columbus, Ohio, strip club. Her lawyer, Michael Avenatti has also been working to reunite families at the southern border, specifically with a family from Honduras.
* The U.S. Senate voted yesterday on a non-binding resolution giving them a say on what tariffs are levied and to whom.
* The Department of Justice reopened a case involving Emmett Till, a 14-year-old killed in 1955 in Money, Mississippi, because new evidence has emerged.
* John Schnatter, founder and former chairman of Papa John‘s, has resigned after a racially-charged comment on a conference call.
* Americans are represented in both men‘s and women‘s Wimbledon semifinals.
Cheddar Big News' Jill Wagner tells us the latest.