How impressive has the Sixers' bench been during their 10-4 start?
A few facts, courtesy of the league's media newsletter that came out today:
* The Sixers are the only team in the league to have their leading scorer come off the bench -- Lou Williams at 15.7 points per game.
* Three of the Sixers' top five scorers are reserves -- Williams, Thad Young (12.4, fourth) and Evan Turner (10.8, fifth).
* The Sixers' bench accounts for av average of 43.14 points per game, which is roughly 43 percent of their average total of 101. That is third in the league. Dallas is No. 1 at 45.67 and Denver, which beat the Sixers last night, is third at 44.07.
* Through games played last night, the five teams with the league's top scoring reserves are a combined 42-29 (.592).
* The Sixers have a four-game lead in their division, the largest of any division leader.
* Williams is second in the league at bench scoring, behind Oklahoma City's James Harden at 16.3.