Villanova Basketball 2013-14 Schedule Download
On Thursday Villanova announced its 2013-14 men’s basketball schedule. The 32 game set includes an 18-game BIG EAST Conference schedule with Home & Away match-ups against the 9 other schools in BE2.0.
The Wildcats' out of conference set includes the four Philadelphia Big 5 games, a trip to the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis over the long weekend around Thanksgiving, and a trip to upstate New York to visit old Big East foe, Syracuse.
The Big East play opens up in Indy at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse as Jay Wright's team will face conference newcomer, Butler. The conference concludes during Spring Break as the 'Cats host Georgetown at the Wells Fargo Center on March 8th before heading to New York City for the Conference Tournament at Madison Square Garden.
VU Hoops Feature: Download the Schedule (right-click)
Make following the Wildcats easier this season, by downloading the schedule and adding it to your calendar. As a note, for the 2nd & 3rd games of the Battle 4 Atlantis as well as the St. Joe's (PA) game, the time is TBA, please check back later for the confirmed game time.
Microsoft Outlook Import
Right-Click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file...
- Outlook 2010 and 2007 In Outlook 2010 Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- In Outlook 2007 Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export
- Highlight "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" then click Next
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import
- When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar.
- Click the Import to actually import the data to your calendar.
Mac OSX iCal Import
Right-Click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open iCal and import the file schedule.ics into your calendar.
Right-Click here and select the "Save As..." option to download the file. After downloading the file, open Gmail and do the following:
- Click the "Calendar" link in the black bar at the top of the page.
- Click the dropdown to the right of the "Other calendars" option on the left side of the page.
- Select the "Import Calendar" option.
- Choose the "schedule.ics" you downloaded
- Click the "Import" button
More from VU Hoops:
- Writing your own FanPost
- Villanova vs. Fordham final score: Turnovers doom Wildcats, Rams win 27-24
- Villanova's #AskTheAD Series: Part 2 Answers
- ESPN Looks at Hardship Transfers, cites Tony Chennault
This article originally appeared on SBNation.Click here for the full article »