Eagles vs. Cowboys 2013: Full Coverage
The Philadelphia Eagles (3-3) take on their NFC East rival, the (3-3) Dallas Cowboys, in Philadelphia on Sunday. Follow this StoryStream for all of your Eagles-Cowboys game day coverage.
The battle for NFC East continues in Week 7 when the Cowboys visit the Eagles on Sunday. The Bird Gang has won two-straight games and are 3-3. With a win against Dallas, they will have sole possession of first place in the division. Think about that for a second...first place!
Quarterback Nick Foles will look to mimic his performances of the last two weeks and repeat the results of those past two games. The Cowboys are a little banged up and already have a defense with plenty of holes. Make no mistake, this may be a must-win for the Eagles.
When and Where to Watch
Channel: FOX (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman)
Sirius 85 (Internet 823)
The Eagles and Cowboys have met 103 times in the regular season.
Dallas leads the all-time series at 57-46.
They also lead the all-time playoff series at 3-1.
The Eagles are 5-5 at Lincoln Financial Field against the Cowboys.
The Cowboys are 6-4 against the Eagles in their last 10 meetings.
Check out Blogging the Boys for the Cowboys' perspective on tonight's game.
- The Eagles are just the fourth team in @NFL history to rack up at least 400 yards of total offense in each of their first six games.
- DE Clifton Geathers played in six games from 2010-2011 with the Cowboys.
- With one more touchdown, Celek (22) will tie Chad Lewis (23) for second all-time among Eagles tight ends.
- The Eagles (2,699) need 447 total net yards to set the team record (3,145 -- set in 2011) through the first seven games of the season.
- LeSean McCoy (958) needs 18 carries to pass Ricky Watters (975) for fifth place in team history in career rushing attempts.
- With 308 career receptions, Desean Jackson needs four catches to pass Bobby Walston (311) for seventh place on the Eagles all-time receptions list.
- Bryce Brown tallied 169 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries last December against the Cowboys.
Former Eagles on the Other Sideline
LB Ernie Sims (2010)
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Right Side of the Eagles Offensive Line on the Rise
- Eagles vs. Cowboys 2013 Preview: Beat Dallas
- Nick Foles named FedEx Air Player of the Week
- What's up with the Dallas Cowboys twitter account?
- Simulating the Game: Eagles vs. Cowboys
- Eagles-Cowboys Final Injury Report: Jason Peters probable, Pat Chung doubtful
- Eagles vs. Cowboys Week 7 Fantasy Football Guide
- Eagles vs Cowboys: Week 7 Odds
This article originally appeared on SBNation.Click here for the full article »