Eagles-Chargers Week 2 Snap Counts
Brent Celek's % is increased from week 1 (+10%) and Zach Ertz is down (-11%). James Casey (+6%) only played in two kneel downs to end the game against the Redskins. This week he saw a few meaningful reps... one on which he dropped a would-be TD catch.
Brandon Boykin (+36%) filled in for Bradley Fletcher who was out with a concussion. Nate Allen had his workload decreased (-24%) after having played every defensive snap in week 1. He was rotated with Earl Wolff, who did not play a defensive snap against the Redskins. With Brandon Hughes having returned from injury, Jordan Poyer did not play on defense.
Among the players with the most ST reps were: Colt Anderson (76%), Jake Knott (76%), James Casey (56%) Kurt Coleman (56%), Brandon Graham (56%), Zach Ertz (47%), Najee Goode (47%), Chris Polk (47%), Earl Wolff (44%), Casey Matthews (35%).
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles vs Chiefs fan diplomacy thread
- Week 2 Report Card: Eagles' defense gets welcomed back to Earth
- NFC East Report - Week 2 Standings
- The Linc - Eagles' Secondary Not Looking So Good
- Chip Kelly, Eagles frustrated with missed opportunities in loss against Chargers
- Eagles-Chargers final score: Eagles fall to San Diego in home opener, 33-30
This article originally appeared on SBNation.Click here for the full article »