The Eagles' well-documented litany of injuries along the offensive line is just one concern for fantasy players looking at Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook.
But there could be some encouraging news tonight when Jason Peters and Stacy Andrews return to the lineup and Brian Westbrook makes his preseason debut.
Here are a couple of other injury notes from around the NFL to pass along:
* Wide receiver Chaz Schilens had been a star at Raiders camp and was the team's projected No. 1 until he broke his foot on Aug. 18. He's expected to be out another 3 to 5 weeks. One guy to keep an eye on is veteran Javon Walker, who has had a good camp but hasn't really done anything the last 2 years.
* A sprained knee kept Broncos running back Knowshon Moreno from playing in Saturday's preseason game. No need to drop him in your ratings yet, however.
* Saints running back Pierre Thomas also is fighting a knee sprain.
* Rams wide receiver Donnie Avery returned way ahead of schedule from a fractured foot he suffered in August. He was back at full practice earlier this week and is safe to pick as a low third or fourth wide receiver.
* The toe injury Terrell Owens suffered in Buffalo's preseason opener doesn't appear to be healing. Drop Owens in your rankings. He is 35, after all.
* Vikings wide receiver Bernard Berrian continues to be hampered by hamstring troubles that have prevented him from getting work in with new quarterback Brett Favre.
* Shaun Hill, who beat out former first-round pick Alex Smith as the 49ers quarterback this preseason, has had some back issues this week and left practice yesterday after throwing only one pass.
* Jason Hanson (knee) may or may not be ready for the opener. The only thing worse than having a Lions kicker is having an injured Lions kicker. Pass.
* Tampa Bay's Matt Bryant (hamstring) is another kicker hanging out in the trainer's room. Double pass.
* On a non-injury front, rookie Michael Crabtree is no closer to signing with the 49ers than Michael Bolton. *