2014 Phillies tickets six-game packs on sale
Wednesday marks the first day that fans can purchase six-game ticket packages for 2014 Phillies regular season games at Citizens Bank Park, the team announced. Sales begin at 9 a.m.
Fans have 83 chances to catch a home game in Philadelphia this season - 81 regular season games and two On-Deck Series games.
The Phillies are offering five plans from which fans can choose from: Opening Day Pack, Pick 'Em Pack, Bobblehead Pack, Fireworks Pack and Summer Saturday Pack.
- Opening Day Pack: Fans can go to the home opener on April 7th against the Milwaukee Brewers and pick five other games.
- Pick 'Em Pack: Fans can picks any six games from a select list of dates provided by the Phillies.
- Bobblehead Pack: Fans can choose from either the June 10th game against the San Diego Padres to receive a Chase Utley Bobble Figurine or the August 19th game against the Seattle Mariners to receive a yet-to-be-announced bobblehead, and select five other games. Fans can also choose both giveaway dates.
- Fireworks Pack: Fans can choose either the June 26th game against the Miami Marlins or June 27th against the Atlanta Braves to see fireworks at the ballpark, and select five other games.
- Summer Saturday Pack: Fans can choose from the Phillies' four Saturday home dates from late-May through July (May 31st against the New York Mets, June 14th against the Chicago Cubs, June 28th against the Braves and July 12th against the Washington Nationals), and four other games.
To purchase a Six Game Pack or for more information, visit www.phillies.com, call 215-463-1000 and/or go to the First Base Gate Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Citizens Bank Park.