S. Jersey Boys: Gloucester Catholic tops Glassboro, 1-0

After playing 98 scoreless minutes, Gloucester Catholic finally slipped past host Glassboro, 1-0, when Jake Turner tapped in a rebound close to the goal line for a double-overtime win in Tri-County Conference boys' soccer on Monday.

The Rams started the play that resulted in the goal with a free kick from the left side. Midfielder Angelo Montenegro received the ball off a header and took a shot that was stopped by Bulldogs' goalie Mike Mitcho.

The rebound rolled along the goal line where Turner, a junior forward, knocked in the goal with two minutes left in the second overtime. Rams goalie Damon Kriemer made five saves for the shutout.

Also in the Tri-County, Woodstown notched an overtime win, sinking host Deptford, 2-1, on Evan Hathaway's goal six minutes into the extra period.

Kingsway edged host Cumberland, 1-0, as Andrew Blowert scored off a corner kick with 30 seconds left in the first half.

Second-half scores from Kevin Calloway and Joe Lado, including a penalty kick, lifted Clearview past visiting Delsea, 2-0.

Corey Beltran got loose for a pair of second-half goals, and goalie Andrew McNellis made a dozen saves, steering Williamstown to a 2-0 success at Highland.

Pitman clipped host Salem, 3-2, on the strength of single goals by Luke Dickson, Zack Kind and Caiden Lopez.

Olympic. Shawnee's first win was a 2-0 shutout of visiting Patriot Division rival Cherry Hill West, ranked No. 10 in South Jersey by The Inquirer. The ninth-ranked Renegades got two goals by Greg Biggiani off assists by Ryan Talbot in the last nine minutes.

Cherokee, ranked No. 6, spiked visiting Cherry Hill East, 3-0, on goals by Angelo Dambalas, Mike Ryan and Dave Schlatter, and two saves from goalie Barry Fitzgerald.

Cape-Atlantic. Holy Spirit's Aaron Virelli and Cape May Tech's Ben Stone traded first-half goals in a 1-1 tie at Tech.

Nonleague. Peter Barna scored in the first 50 seconds of the game, setting the stage for Moorestown Friends' 3-0 win over visiting Florence.

Northern Burlington's 2-1 win at Hammonton was decided by Dave Cohen's goal four minutes into overtime.

Contact Doug Hadden at rallysports@phillynews.com.