The Daily News' Mike Kern provides his annual PGA Championship quiz as this year's tournament is set to begin on Thursday. Test your knowledge:
1. Last year at Oak Hill, which of these guys wasn’t tied for the lead after round one?
a. David Hearn. b. Jim Furyk. c. Adam Scott.
2. What score did eventual winner Jason Dufner open with?
a. 68. b. 69. c. 70.
3. Which of these guys wasn’t part of the three-way tie for second after 36 holes?
a. Matt Kuchar. b. Adam Scott. c. Henrik Stenson.
4. Who was third after the third round, just behind Jim Furyk and Jason Dufner?
a. Henrik Stenson. b. Jonas Blixt. c. Steve Stricker.
5. Who shot the low fourth-round score, a 65?
a. Graeme McDowell. b. Scott Piercy. c. Keegan Bradley.
6. The last time the PGA was held at Valhalla, in 2000, who finished third behind Tiger Woods and Bob May?
a. Stuart Appleby. b. Thomas Bjorn. c. Greg Chalmers.
7. Which of these guys was tied that year with Woods after the first round?
a. Stephen Ames. b. Scott Dunlap. c. Darren Clarke.
8. Which of these guys did not shoot 66, the low score of the day, in Round Two?
a. Notah Begay. b. Bob May. c. Jose Maria Olazabal.
9. When the PGA was first held at Valhalla in 1996, which of these guys did not finish tied for third, one shot out of the Mark Brooks-Ken Perry playoff?
a. Steve Elkington. Tommy Tolles. c. Justin Leonard.
10. Which of these guys had the low round of that championship, a third-round 65?
a. Kenny Perry. b. Russ Cochran. c. Justin Leonard.
Double Jeopardy: Who had the best 9-hole score in this major?
a. Brad Faxon. b. Fred Couples. Gibby Gilbert.
Final Jeopardy: Other than Jack Nicklaus, who has the most PGA rounds in the 60s?
a. Tom Watson. b. Jay Haas. c. Phil Mickelson.