1. Name the four Eagles who scored touchdowns in Super Bowls.
Hint: one in Super Bowl 15, three in Super Bowl 39.
2. Which two cities hosted the Super Bowls in which the Eagles have previously played?
3. How many receiving yards did Terrell Owens have in Super Bowl 39?
4. Who performed at halftime when the Eagles and Patriots played in SB 39?
a. Paul McCartney
b. Kanye West
c. Green Day
d. Maroon 5
5. What former Eagles coach died earlier in the day before Super Bowl 15?
a. Nick Skorich
b. Jerry Williams
c. Joe Kuharich
d. Buck Shaw
1. The four Eagles who have scored touchdowns in Super Bowls are Keith Krepfle (SB 15), L.J. Smith (SB 39), Brian Westbrook (SB 39) and Greg Lewis (SB 39).
2. New Orleans (SB 15) and Jacksonville (SB 39) hosted the Super Bowls in which the Eagles previously played.
3. Terrell Owens had 122 yards in Super Bowl 39, six weeks after he fractured his right fibula.
4. Paul McCartney performed at halftime when the Eagles and Patriots played in SB 39.
5. Former Eagles coach Joe Kuharich died earlier in the day before Super Bowl 15. Kuharich coached the Birds from 1964-68.