Want to get your Eagles Super Bowl fix but can’t spend time sitting down in front of a screen this weekend? Jeff McLane and Zach Berman recorded five Birds’ Eye View podcasts this week from Minnesota, examining the Eagles’ matchup vs. the Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
Here is a recap of their week, for your listening enjoyment:
- On Monday’s episode, Berman and McLane were joined by the Boston Globe’s Nora Princiotti. They also looked ahead to the annual circus that is Super Bowl media night.
- Tuesday, Jeff and Zach looked back at media night, discussed Howie Roseman’s success at building this year’s Eagles roster, and pondered whether Jason Peters will be able to stay in Philadelphia next season.
- Greg Bedard of the Boston Sports Journal joined the show on Wednesday to break down the matchups.
- On Thursday’s show, Berman and McLane reviewed Thursday’s Eagles practice and looked ahead at what’s to come in the final days before kickoff.
- And finally, on Saturday, they give their predictions for the Super Bowl and discuss whether the Eagles will be back in the title game soon.