About a month and a half ago, before the Eagles released DeSean Jackson, Vegas gave the Eagles the 6th best odds to win the Super Bowl.
According to Bovada, the Eagles are the 6th most likely team to win the Super Bowl. Odds set at 18-1. SEA, DEN, SF, NE, and GB ahead of them
— Jimmy Kempski (@JimmyKempski) March 18, 2014
According to Bovada.lv, they are now 9th.
• The worst bet above has to be the Bears, at 20-1. The Bears are definitely not the 6th best team in the NFL. There must be a lot of delusional Bears fans making dumb bets.
• I like the Cardinals at 40-1. Nice value play there, even in a tough division.
• Who would ever bet on the Jaguars or Raiders, at 100-1?
• There isn't much love for the NFC East in general, with the Cowboys and Giants both at 40-1, and the Redskins at 50-1.
Eagles rookie WR Jordan Matthews is the 9th most likely player to win Offensive Rookie of the Year. The Top 10:
• Mike Evans, Buccaneers, 3-1
• Sammy Watkins, Bills, 4-1
• Johnny Manziel, Browns, 15-2
• Kelvin Benjamin, Panthers, 12-1
• Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, 12-1
• Marqise Lee, Jaguars, 12-1
• Bishop Sankey, Titans, 15-1
• Jordan Matthews, Eagles, 16-1
• Odell Beckham, Giants, 16-1
• Davante Adams, Packers, 18-1
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski