Super Bowl bets available for power outage, National Anthem, Moreno's tears, etc.
There are normal prop bets, such as "who will be the MVP?" Naturally, the top choice is Peyton Manning, whose 6/5 odds are so good it’s like we’re already watching the post game show. Russell Wilson comes in at number two with slightly less ridiculous 15/4 odds.
After that, it just devolves into the players these guys are throwing to. Five of the next eight guys listed are from Manning’s offense, and the others are Marshawn Lynch (9/2), Percy Harvin (20/1) and Doug Baldwin (25/1).
Richard Sherman, the Seahawks corner back still reeling from accusations of his crimes against humanity, comes in at a paltry 25/1.
Former Eagle Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has a glimmer of hope at 100/1. If DRC winds up the Super Bowl MVP, then something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Then there’s the interesting stuff:
- Will it snow?
- What the temperature will be at kickoff (over/under 32 degrees F)?
- Will the power in the stadium go out during the game? (It's not going to be... exactly like last year, guys)
- What color will the gloves of the person singing the National Anthem be?
- Will that same singer forget any of the words to the song?
- Will Knowshon Moreno cry during the National Anthem?
- How many times will Peyton Manning say “omaha?”
- What song will Bruno Mars sing first?
- How many of the Red Hot Chili Peppers be shirtless?
- What color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach?
- Will the announcers say the word “marijuana” during the game?
If you've thought it, chances are you can [attempt to] make money off it during the Super Bowl. Money you'll desperately need to start saving for tickets to next year's game.