The Eagles beat the Miami Dolphins, but came home with several injuries:
· Michael Vick’s ribs are sore, but “he’s OK,” coach Andy Reid said. “He was able to function with it and function well and didn’t feel like he was hindered by it, though, that was good.”
· Right tackle Todd Herremans has a sprained ankle and was seen getting treatment during the game.
· Running back Ronnie Brown has a strained hamstring that was suffered on the last play of game.
· Defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins has a strained groin.
· Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin’s hamstring tightened up during the game. “He’s feeling OK today,” Reid said. “We’ll see how he does.”
· Darryl Tapp has a fractured rib that was discovered on an MRI today. After the game, Tapp said the play he was injured on was a dirty play.
· Steve Smith was inactive after his knee swelled up on the plane during the trip to Miami. An MRI showed a bone bruise. The injury is to the same knee that Smith had repaired with microfracture surgery late last season.