The Eagles' injury list is thorough, but they seem like typical training camp injuries and not major concerns, at this point. Here is the list on Friday morning and their availability for Friday's practice:
- Safety O.J. Atogwe has a groin strain. He will go through a workout and will not practice.
- Linebacker Jamar Chaney has hamstring injury and will not practice.
- Offensive lineman Brandon Washington has a concussion and is out a few days.
- Tight end Brent Celek (knee), defensive end Jason Babin (calf) and defensive end Trent Cole (shoulder) are all making progress, but they're not yet ready to return.
- Wide receiver Riley Cooper is "feeling a bit better" in his recovery from a fractured collarbone, coach Andy Reid said.
- Guard Evan Mathis is sick with an inner ear infection and is not yet ready to return. Mathis appeared in good spirits after the walk-through, holding a jug of red Gatorade/Pedialyte.
- Defensive end Monte Taylor has a concussion.
- Safety Nate Allen has a hamstring spasm. He'll try to participate, but the Eagles will need to see how he's feeling in the afternoon.
- The same is true for defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins (hamstring) and offensive tackle Todd Herremans (shoulder inflammation). They're making progress, but Reid needs to wait until the afternoon to see how they'll do.
- LeSean McCoy left practice early with cramps on Thursday but will be back for this afternoon's practice.
“Our [injury] numbers are way down practicing in the afternoon compared to what they’ve been in past years," Reid said. "That’s a positive. Doing a good job getting themselves up, getting the meals in, getting the liquids in. before they fall asleep in between practices, at least keeping the liquids in. made for better numbers.”
**On another note, the Eagles worked out LB Adrian Moten, an undrafted player in 2011 out of Maryland who played 12 games last season with the Seahawks and Colts. Moten is 6-foot-2 and 230 pounds. The Eagles only nine linebackers in camp after trading two on Thursday.