Here are some early notes from the Eagles' coordinators at the NovaCare Complex today:
Defensive coordinator Juan Castillo said he knows plenty about Miles Austin and Dez Bryant, but not much about what Asante Samuel said yesterday about the front office. In other words, Castillo is focused on the game, and he believes his defense will retain that focus as well, despite a star corner having to clarify remarks that implied team president Joe Banner and general manager Howie Roseman take a "fantasty football" approach to the team, and that they are in a power struggle with head coach Andy Reid.
Castillo lauded Samuel as one of the team's top competitors, said he works hard in the classroom and has a lot of knowledge.
Castillo said that even though Samuel's interceptions are down (just one in six games), his play has been among the reasons the Eagles have gotten sacks.
* On Trent Cole's return, Castillo said, 'You have 100 percent. Then, you have Trent Cole, Jason Babin percent.'
* Castillo said Dallas running back DeMarco Murray broke a lot of tackles and looked "special" against Rams.
* Offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg said he was "absolutely" confident that the turnover problems that plagued the Eagles has been addressed. He said the Eagles also ran into a couple of opportunistic defenses.
* He said Dallas nose tackle Jay Ratliff "has got after some centers." It sounds like rookie center Jason Kelce will get some blocking help, though Kelce said that isn't necessariiy so. Kelce said that as a smaller, athletic center, he feels he matches up well against Ratliff, an athletic nose tackle.
* Mornhinweg said he was proud of the progress of the offensive line and said he thought continuity among the group was important.
* He also said the Eagles need to be ready for the blitz. He did not have much to say about Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
* Special teams coordinator Bobby April said he views Dez Bryant as among the top 1-2 percent of the entire NFL.
* April said that although DeSean Jackson does not have a big return, he has been impressed with his professionalism and how Jackson has better prepared himself this year.
* April said the Eagles are "not dissatisfied with Dion Lewis" as the kick returner. Ditto punter Chas Henry, despite the fact that the team worked out a couple of punters Tuesday.