Eagles-Redskins: By the numbers
BY THE NUMBERS
* The win snapped a four-game prime-time losing streak by the Eagles. They had lost eight of their previous 11 prime-time games.
* It was the Eagles' first "Monday Night Football" win in their last four "MNF" games. Their last "MNF" win: that memorable, 59-28 rout against the Redskins at FedEx Field on
Nov. 15, 2010.
* DeSean Jackson's 100-yard receiving
performance was just his sixth in his last 36 regular-season starts. His 25-yard,
first-quarter touchdown catch was just his ninth in his last 36 starts.
* Since the start of last season, 10 of the Eagles' 38 turnovers occurred on their first and second possessions, including one on their first possession last night.
* The Eagles have won six of their last eight season-openers, including their last three. Their lone two defeats: both to the Packers, in 2010 (27-20) and 2007 (16-13).
* The first-quarter safety was the first by the Eagles since the 2011 season.
* The Eagles are the first team since 2009 Colts to run 30 plays in a quarter.
* The Eagles had 21 first downs in the first half. Last year, the most they had in a game was 25.
- Paul Domowitch