BY THE NUMBERS
* The Eagles are 52-2 under Andy Reid when they've scored 30 points or more, including 5-0 this season.
* The Eagles have played five prime-time games this season and have won them all. They've won 10 of their last 12 prime-time games. Before that, they had lost 14 of 16.
* The Eagles are 73-17 under Reid when they score first.
* The Eagles have scored 97 points in the first quarter in their nine wins and just six points in the first quarter of their four losses.
* The Eagles again scored on their first possession yesterday. They've now scored on their first possession in seven of their 13 games this season. Their first-possession numbers through 13 games: 71 plays, 575 yards, 8.1 yards per play, 21 first downs, seven touchdowns.
* The Eagles have 12 touchdowns and four field goals on their first and second possessions this season. That's 16 scoring drives in 26 possessions. The numbers from those 26 possessions: 139 plays, 1,051 yards, 7.6 yards per play and 47 first downs.
* Mike Vick notched his seventh rushing touchdown of the season in the first quarter. He's one shy of his career high of eight in 2002 in his second year with the Falcons.
* Vick threw two interceptions against the Cowboys. It was his first multiple-interception game since Dec. 24, 2006, when he threw two in a loss to Carolina when he was with the Falcons.
* Vick finished with a 90.2 passer rating. He's had a 90-plus passer rating in nine of the 10 games he's played in this season.
* The Eagles have held just four of their 13 opponents to 17 points or less this season. The fewest 17-points-or-less games by the defense in a season in the Andy Reid era: five in 1999 and six in 2005.
* In the last nine games, the Eagles have held opponents to 4.2 yards per carry in the first quarter (56-235). In their first four games, they allowed 6.1 yards per carry (33-201).
* The Eagles' defense has given up 20 touchdowns in 24 goal-to-go situations this season.
* David Akers is third in the league in touchbacks on kickoffs. He has a career-high 21 on 78 kickoffs, including 14 in the last seven games.
- Paul Domowitch