If they don't trade back, the Eagles will make the first pick of Day 3. Here is an updated list of their picks:
• 4th round (101st overall)
• 5th round (141st overall)
• 5th round (162nd overall)
• 7th round (237th overall)
So far, the Eagles have drafted a pass rusher, and two wide receivers. The following are players who could be of interest to the Eagles the rest of the way:
• Christian Jones, ILB, Florida State: Versatile ILB with good size who can run, cover, and get after the passer.
• Jordan Tripp, ILB, Montana: Impressive Combine performance. Good speed, but occasionally out of control.
• Telvin Smith, ILB, Florida State: Odd player. Undersized at 6'3, 218, but does things well you wouldn't expect him to do well (sheds blocks, makes physical tackles), and needs work in areas you would expect a smaller LB to excel (coverage).
• Jordan Zumwalt, ILB, UCLA: Intense player, big hitter.
• Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma: Thought to be a solid 2nd round pick before tearing his ACL at the Senior Bowl. He'd have to sit a year, but depending on the severity of his ACL tear, could be a value play for 2015 and beyond.
• Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson: Physical press corner that Eagles seem to favor.
• Pierre Desir, CB, Lindenwood: Long CB at 6'1, 198, with 33" arms who could excel in press coverage.
• Dontae Johnson, CB, North Carolina State: 6'2, 200 CB who was asked to play off coverage at NC State, but could excel in press coverage at next level.
• Jaylen Watkins, CB/S,Florida: Senior Bowl standout who played CB and S at Florida. Versatile.
• Dion Bailey, S, USC: Played OLB and S at USC. 9 INTs last two seasons.
• Brock Vereen, S, Minnesota: A little undersized at 6'0, 199, but versatile, with ability to cover slot in addition to deep responsibility. High character guy.
• Brent Urban, DE, Virginia: Big (6'7, 295) batted pass machine with pass rush skills.
• Taylor Hart, DE, Oregon: Played under Chip Kelly and Jerry Azzinaro at Oregon. Good size, and the Eagles brought him in, likely for a medical check.
• Trevor Reilly, OLB, Utah: Good size, does everything well (covers, rush the passer, plays the run), not elite at any one thing. "Danny Watkins All-Star" (26 years old)
• Ronald Powell, OLB, Florida: Former #1 overall high school recruit. Great athlete, but would have to bulk up from 237 pounds to be 3-4 OLB.
• Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OT/OG, McGill: Developmental, undersized (6'5, 298) project from Canada, but very athletic for an offensive lineman.
• Wesley Johnson, OG/C, Vanderbilt: Versatile interior offensive lineman.
• Rob Blanchflower, TE, UMass: Hampered by injuries and an awful offense at UMass. Tenacious blocker, upside as pass catcher.
• Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson: The couldn't draft 3 WRs, could they? Bryant and Ellington might be too intriguing to pass up. Bryant is big (6'4, 211) with 4.42 speed. Raw.
• Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina: Starting point guard since his freshman year on South Carolina's basketball team. Highly athletic player with major upside, but smallish RB build at 5'9, 197.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski