Fans' guide to the 2009 season
* Game broadcasts: Comcast SportsNet will air 107 games (all in high definition). All games that air at 7 p.m. will be replayed at 10:30. Myphl17 replaces CW57 as a Phillies affiliate and will air 45 games.
* Broadcast team: Harry Kalas, Chris Wheeler, Gary Matthews and Tom McCarthy. Here is the lineup by inning: 1-2, Kalas and Wheeler; 3, Kalas, Wheeler, Matthews; 4-5, McCarthy and Matthews; 6, McCarthy, Wheeler and Matthews; 7-9, Kalas and Wheeler. McCarthy will serve as a roving reporter when not in the booth.
* Pregame show: "Phillies Pregame Live" airs before games on Comcast SportsNet. It will be part of "SportsNite" for 7 p.m. games and a standalone program for games with other start times.
* Postgame show: "Phillies Postgame Live" airs after games on Comcast SportsNet, with a member of the CSN team and analysis from Mitch Williams and Ricky Botallico. The show features manager Charlie Manuel's news conference and clubhouse postgame reaction.
* Weekly: "Phillies Clubhouse" airs most Mondays at 7 p.m., hosted by Leslie Gudel.
* Game broadcasts: WPHT (1210-AM) is the English flagship; WDAS (1480-AM) is the Spanish flagship. Plus, 19 other stations make up the tristate area of networks.
* Broadcast team: Scott Franzke, Larry Andersen and Harry Kalas. Here is the lineup by inning: 1-3, Franzke and Andersen; 4, Kalas and Andersen; 5-9, Franzke and Andersen.
* Broadcaster (Spanish): Danny Martinez.
* Pregame and postgame: Hosted by Jim Jackson. Pregame show starts 35 minutes before first pitch; Postgame show starts immediately after the game and lasts for about a half-hour.
* Cars/Trucks: $12
* Buses/Limos/RVs: $24 (Any oversized vehicle taking up more than one space will be charged $24)
* Tailgating: Permitted in lots A-H, J-N (not permitted in lots west of Darien Street and north of Pattison Avenue)
* Fireworks Nights: July 9-10.
* Dollar Dog Nights: April 20, April 27, May 12, May 25, Sept. 28.
* Fan Appreciation Day: Oct. 4 (schedule magnet).
* April 18: Cole Hamels MVP Baseball and Collectible Tin
* April 28: Charlie Manuel Bobble Figurine
* July 25: Photo Day
* July 26: Shane Victorino Hula Player T-shirt
* Aug. 19: Brad Lidge Bobble Figurine
WORLD SERIES-RELATED PROMOTIONS
* April 5: 2008 World champions pennant
* April 7: World champions T-shirt
* April 8: World champions ring ceremony
* April 19: Phanatic Champions T-shirt
* April 21: 2008 World champions commemorative ring keychain
* Alley Grill (Left Field Plaza behind Harry the K's): Harry the K's chili, Bubba burgers (American, blazin', bacon cheddar and southwestern veggie burgers) and chicken sandwiches (classic, blazin', chargrilled, smothered and chargrilled BLT).
* Anheuser-Busch Bud Light Rooftop (Ashburn Alley's rooftop): Buffalo chicken sliders, nachos and hot dogs. The area has plasma TVs to watch the game.
* Bull's BBQ (Ashburn Alley): Bull's half chicken, macaroni and cheese and a kid platter that includes a mini-turkey sandwich, applesauce and macaroni and cheese.
* Campo's (Ashburn Alley): The Old City deli replaces Rick's Steaks and features a variety of cheesesteaks, including "The Heater," vegan, veggie, chicken and steak. "The Heater" features pepper jack cheese and hot sauce.
* Hatfield Grill (behind Sections 120, 135 and in Ashburn Alley): Fresh tossed chicken bites with a buffalo or sweet and spice sauce.
* Funnel Cake portable stand (Ashburn Alley): New menu item includes funnel cake fries.
* Homemade soups (Philadelphia Water Ice locations in Ashburn Alley and behind Sections 103, 116, 132 and 134): Available during games in cold weather.
* Nachos (behind Section 122): Monster chicken nachos, chicken quesadillas and veggie quesadillas. The Nachos stands behind Sections 209 and 316 will only offer monster chicken nachos as part of their new menus.
* Vegan/Vegetarian options: Alley Grill, Nacho Portable Stand, Planet Hoagie (wraps, hoagies, sandwiches and salads) and South Philly Markets all serve either vegetarian or vegan items.