* David Akers' first-quarter touchback on the kickoff following DeSean Jackson's touchdown catch was his eighth of the season, but first since Week 5.
* The Eagles converted just one of four red-zone opportunities into a touchdown yesterday. For the season, they are 14-for-30 inside the 20, including just 7-for-17 in the last five games. Donovan McNabb has completed just 14 of 31 passes in the red zone this season.
* The Eagles are 7-0 this season when they've led at the half. They're 0-4 when they haven't.
* The Eagles have had 24 scoring drives of seven plays or more this season. Just nine of those 24 have been touchdown drives.
* The Eagles' special teams have committed seven penalties in the last three games, including three yesterday. For the season, they have 21.
* Donovan McNabb has started nine games this season, six of which the Eagles have won. In those six wins, he's completed 66.2 percent of his passes, averaged 8.1 yards per attempt, thrown 12 touchdown passes and just three interceptions. In the three losses: a .557 completion percentage, 7.22 yards per attempt and just three TD passes and three interceptions.
* In their seven wins, the Eagles have a plus-12 turnover differential (21 takeaways, nine giveaways). In the four losses, they have a minus-three turnover differential (just four takeaways, seven giveaways).
* The Eagles are 5-2 in their last seven games against NFC East opponents, including 3-1 this year. They've won 12 of the last 17 meetings with the Redskins.
* The Eagles have scored on their first possession in six of 11 games this season. They're 5-1 when they score on their first drive.
* The Eagles converted just five of 15 third-down opportunities. In their two games against the Redskins this season, the Eagles were 9-for-30 on third down.
- Paul Domowitch