* The Eagles converted just two of 11 third-down plays of 5 yards or more. For the season, they are 6-for-36 in third-and-5-or-more situations.
* Last week, Donovan McNabb had five completions of 20 yards or more. Against the Giants, he had zero. His longest completion was 15 yards.
* The Eagles are 2-4 in their last six games against the Giants. Since 2000, they are 9-5.
* Since '04, the Eagles are 3-4 in games that Brian Westbrook sat out because of injury.
* Eagles tight ends have just 11 receptions for 97 yards and no touchdowns in four games. Through four games last season, they had 21 catches for 306 yards and one TD.
* Wide receiver Reggie Brown has just eight receptions for 81 yards in four games. Last year after four games, he had 11 for 212 and two touchdowns.
* With just one sack against the Giants, the Eagles have 15 in their first four games. Last year, they had 16 at this point.
* McNabb's 138 passing yards were his fewest since throwing for 131 against Dallas on Oct. 9, 2005.
* McNabb has failed to throw a touchdown pass in two of the last three games.
- Paul Domowitch