- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Led by Ethiopian-American jazz saxophonist Danny Mekonnen, Jamaica Plain's Debo Band plays world jazz. Their sound combines traditional East African polyrhythms and pentatonic scales, classic American soul and funk music, and the instrumentation of Eastern European brass bands. Their recently released debut EP, 'Flamingoh' (Pink Bird Dawn) documented the band's trip to East Africa in Winter 2010.
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- Performers from the Northern Liberties area and beyond showcase their often-dubious 'talents.'
- Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Oldermost is a four-piece band based out of Philadelphia.
- Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Dum Dum Girls is an indie pop band from Los Angeles led by "Dee Dee" (Kristen Gundred), who started it as a solo project in 2008. In 2009 Dum Dum Girls expanded into a four-piece band that spins "immediately catchy, fuzzed-out noise-pop in the vein of various neo-Slumberland bands."
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Philadelphia's Little Big League is a four-piece group that formed in the fall of 2011.
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Atkins is a rising star whose beautiful melodies and dynamic stage presence have made her an artist to watch.
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- St. Paul and the Broken Bones is a six-piece band from Alabama.
1201 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia , PA 19125